7-10 Content PowerPoint Slides with Speakers Notes (excludes title and reference slides)
What it must answer is these questions.
- What is the difference between an express and an implied contract?
- A unilateral and a bilateral contract?
- A contract that is void or voidable?
- What elements must be in place for formation of a contract?
- What are three examples of valid consideration?
- The Uniform Commercial Code generally regulates commerce or trade on a national basis.
- Does the UCC directly or indirectly have any effect on international commerce? If so, what effect on international or worldwide commerce might the UCC cause?
Please use at least four quality research sources to support your statements. The deliverable length requirement is 7–10 content PowerPoint slides (excludes the title and references slides).Background on Course Research Requirements: In the business world, it is important to use research to strengthen points made in presentations and projects. Learning to use the search functions in databases for research is a crucial critical thinking skill that complements other research techniques.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]