- A. REQUIRED 2 REFLECTIVE WRITINGS (RW) are to help you develop critical thinking and creative
writing skills. You may write on one topic or a few topics you choose from the assigned chapters. The chosen topic(s) should be relevant to your interest and experience.
The RW’s format must include 4 sections: 1. Learned from the Book, 2. Learned from the Lectures, 3.
Learned from the Reflective Forums and 4. How you applythem in your real life experiences. Cite personal experiences and do research on the topic(s).
The papers are to be 3-4 pages in length, typed written in double space, Use Calibri 12 fonts. They are to be stapled together on the upper left hand corner. No hand written or electronic papers are accepted.
Follow this sample format.
COURSE NAME AND SECTION NUMBER: Psy 1012/ 645? ___________________________ Spring 2015
DUE DATE: 2/17/2015 Reflective Writing #1 Name____________________
- TOPIC – PSYCHOLOGY IS PART OF OUR DAILY LIFE. 1. Learned from the Book– It is the study of human mind and behavior in life… (cite research data) 2. Learned from the Lectures – In our daily life and work, psychology helps… 3. Learned from the Reflective Forums – Discussions cover personal experiences… 4. How I apply it to my personal real-life experiences– I begin to realize that psychology is in my everyday life, (cite personal experiences or observations of others related to the topic). If you choose to write on additional topics, just follow the same format above. SUGGESTIONS: Must put the sources of quotations and references. APA format is not required. Sample: “Knowledge is not power until it is applied” (Lin), “ Behaviors can be studied scientific ways” (Watson)
- Do not start writing the paper in the last minute. Prepare the topic(s) as you are studying along.
- Always keep a copy of your papers in your computer file.
- Do not miss any papers or submit late paper. If you know you will be absent on the due dates, summit your papers ahead of due dates.
- B. REQUIRED 10 REFLECTIVE FORUMS (RF) and 1 voluntary bonus RF.
RF is an active learning platform where we maximize the open interactive discussion on issues related to the chapters we study.
- Personal disclosure is not required but sharing of your real life experiences relevant to the issues arehelpful and it is kept in total confidentiality.
- We must exercise mutual respect for and tolerance on our differences and disagreements.
- No rumor about the forum outside the classroom.
- We agree to disagree, we learn and let learn.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]