Using Exhibits 6.4 and 6.5 from Chapter 6 in your textbook as guidelines, respond to the following statements. You are
not required to submit the responses, but use your answers as the foundation for the assignment listed below.
1. Identify a business decision situation that requires action in your organization. Be clear and succinct.
2. Assess the current situation.
3. Identify two symptoms.
4. Identify likely problems causing each symptom.
5. Write a decision statement (this is always a question).
6. Identify research objective (potential result) that corresponds to the decision statement.
7. Restate research objective in the form of a question (known as the research question).
8. Develop a hypothesis by (1) reviewing the research objectives and identifying the variables and (2) specifying the
variables in a declarative statement and describing the direction of the relationship.
Write a two-page paper based on the information from your responses. The paper should include the following headings:
Current Situation, Problem Statement, Research Objective, Research Question(s), and Hypothesis. Be sure to include a
title page and a reference page. Use correct APA formatting when writing your paper.
The textbook is Zikmund, W. G., Babin, B. J., Carr, J. C., & Griffin, M. (2013). Business research methods (9th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]