Write the economic analysis section of a business proposal. This will include statements about the market structure and the elasticity of demand for the good or service, based on text book principles. You need to create hypothetical data, based on similar real world products to estimate fixed and variable costs.
- Identify market structure
- Identify elasticity of the product
- Include rationale for the following questions:
- How will pricing relate to elasticity of your product?
- How will changes in the quantity supplied as a result of your pricing decisions affect marginal cost and marginal revenue?
- Besides your pricing decisions, what are your suggested nonpricing strategies? What nonpricing strategies will you use to increase barriers to entry?
- How could changes in your business operations alter the mix of fixed and variable costs in line with your strategy?
- No more than 1400 words
- Your proposal is consistent with APA guidelines
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]