(monthly energy usage) × (12 months per year) = (household energy usage per year);
(yearly energy estimate for your house) × (estimated number of houses in your community) = (estimated yearly energy use for your community)
The following is an example of the above calculation:
52.8 kilowatt hours (kwh) per month × 12 months = 633.6 kwh;
633.6 kwh × 200 houses in your community = 126,720 kwh
- Recommend a realistic, renewable resource to power your community, using your calculated power needs. Consider the following sources: hydropower, solar power, wind turbines, and geothermal energy.
- Which source would be the best for your community?
- Justify your choice based on the kind of resources that are available, how much power these alternative sources can produce, and your estimated energy demands for the community.
- Having recommended an alternative power source, conclude by addressing the following:
- How realistic is this alternative power source for your community?
- How will people in your community respond to energy conversion? Will they support it or be against it? Give reasons.
- How expensive would it be to convert to the alternative power source you recommended? How would this new source impact the environment?
- What organisms would benefit most from this conversion?
Support your statements with appropriate examples and approximately 4–6 credible resources.
Write an 8–10-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc
Sources of Energy
body preview (0 words)
file1.edited.docx preview (2908 words)
xxxxxxx xxxxx SOURCES OF ENERGY. 1
Sources of xxxxxx
xxxxxxx xx xxxxxx
Energy sources at xxxx are xxxx xxx xxxx such as xxxxxxxx xxx xxxx used as fuel xx xxxx xx xxxxxxxx cooking, running electrical appliances xxxxx many other xxxxx According to Twidell & xxxxx (2006), xxxxx are very many sources xx energy out xxxxx and different groups of people xxxxxxx different sources xx energy depending xx xxx availability xx energy xx a locality as xxxx as xxx cost xx using that xxxxxx xx xxxxxx in xxx locality. The 3 xxxx sources of xxxx xx xxx locality are xxxxxxxxxx energy, solar xxxxxx as well xx fossil fuel energy.
Electrical energy xxxx is xxxxxxxxxxx is one xx xxx xxxx xxxxxx sources xx xxxxxx xxx many homes. This has so xxxx xxxx xx x home xxx up such xx provision xx light xxx xxxxxxxx such as lighting, xxxxxxxxx of xxxx for purposes such as xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx among xxxx xxxxxx xxx for xxxxxxxx motion in certain home
– – – more text follows – – –
Try it before you buy it
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]