There are many different theoretical perspectives of human behavior. These perspectives influence the way you relate to others, conceptualize the development of maladaptive and adaptive behaviors, and interpret your worldview.
Using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, explore these concepts and complete the following tasks:
- Analyze and compare and contrast two theoretical orientations that attempt to explain human behavior.
- Develop a detailed case vignette that addresses multidimensional aspects of human behavior (i.e., maladaptive and adaptive beliefs, recent role transitions, support networks, and familial and cultural contexts). You can use the cases included in the reading material or course room as guides.
- Apply one of the two theoretical orientations you chose for your case to explain the individual’s behavior.
- Be sure to consider all dimensions of human behavior (psychological, social, biological, and spiritual) and synthesize in your paper how they fit within your theoretical framework.
- By Saturday, September 26, 2015, post your responses to this Discussion Area in a minimum of 300 words. Your response should rely upon at least two sources from professional literature. This may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov). Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA format); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]