This project will continue until the end of the course, where the cumulative project is submitted in Module 5.
Develop a Community Agency Observation project that would be of approximately ten hours duration in total at a community organization in your town or city. The community agency observation projects can be individualized and must be approved by the instructor. For example, you could observe international agencies or churches in your community that have English as a Second Language (ESL) programs.
Make sure that you choose an organization where you will be able to:
- Assess the multicultural organizational development of the institution.
- Summarize a few critical incidents during which multicultural aspects were addressed (directly and indirectly).
- Examine the influence of diversity on human services delivery issues, such as problem identification, symptom expression, and help-seeking behavior.
- Analyze how those critical incidents affected your cultural self-awareness and professional relationship, specific to the provision of culturally competent services.
- Apply a multicultural and interdisciplinary approach to generate a proposal on what the organization can do to improve its service delivery in a population from diverse cultural or ethnic backgrounds.
- For each observation visit in Modules 3, 4, and 5, you must complete a copy of the weekly self-reflection and process worksheet. Remember to write clearly and check spelling and grammar because these sheets will be included in your final product. Click here to access the template.
Develop a 3- to 4-page Community Agency Observation proposal that includes the following:
- The type of agency you would be observing.
- The reason this type of agency is important to your field.
- An explanation of 2–3 professional goals that you hope to reach through this observation. Make sure that your goals are SMART—specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely.
- By Wednesday, October 7, 2015, save your proposal as M1_A3_lastname_firstinitial.doc, and submit it to the M1 Assignment 3 Dropbox.
This assignment is worth 100 points and will be graded according to the following rubric.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]