- 2 page paper
- Evaluate the impact of diversity training by forensic psychology professionals—s pecifically, respond to the difference it can make and evaluate its value.
- Analyze how the provision of diversity training impacts the police department as a whole. Be specific and provide examples.
- Support your responses with references to the Learning Resources and the research literature.
cite from any of these articles
- Article: Coderoni, G. R. (2002). The relationship between multicultural training for police and effective law enforcement. FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, 71(11), 16–18. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: Love, K. G., & DeArmond, S. (2007). The validity of assessment center ratings and 16 PF personality trait scores in police sergeant promotions: A case of incremental validity. Public Personnel Management, 36(1), 21-32. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: McGrath, R., & Guller, M. (2009). Concurrent validity of the candidate and officer personnel survey (COPS). International Journal of Police Science and Management, 11(2), 150–159. (Review from Week 2). Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: Simmers, K. D., Bowers, T. G., & Ruiz, J. M. (2003). Pre-employment psychological testing of police officers: The MMPI and the IPI as predictors of performance. International Journal of Police Science & Management, 5(4), 277–294. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: Steinheider, B., Wuestewald, T., & Bayerl, P. (2006). The effects of participative management on employee commitment, productivity, and community satisfaction in a police agency. Conference Papers-International Communication Association, 1–42. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: Wang, Y. R. (2006). Does community policing motivate officers at work and how? International Journal of Police Science & Management, 8(1), 67–77. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: White, M. D., & Escobar, G. (2008). Making good cops in the twenty-first century: Emerging issues for the effective recruitment, selection and training of police in the United States and abroad. International Review of Law Computers & Technology, 22(1–2), 119–134. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]