Imagine that you work for a health department and have been asked to make a presentation to a group of health care professionals on the role and responsibilities of community and public health.
After reviewing the materials throughout the course and based on what you have learned, create a PowerPoint presentation of at least six slides that covers the following topics:
- Describe the role of community and public health in the well-being of populations.
- Describe the public health organizational structure.
- Examine the legal and ethical dimensions of public and community health services.
- Analyze funding of public and community health services.
- Discuss the role of communication in community and public health programs.
Creating the Final Project
The Final Project:
- Must be created using a screencast program such as Jing, Screencast-O-Matic, Screenr, or other audio/video program.
- Must be a minimum of six PowerPoint slides in length (excluding title and reference slide), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include a succinct thesis that is presented on the opening slide.
- Must address the topics with critical thought.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources (not including the course text), including a minimum of two from academic journals found in the Ashford University Library. Other sources should be obtained from appropriate epidemiological information.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]