Must be finished within the prescribed time.
1. Comment fully on the origins and consequences of the Atlantic slave trade. Include a detailed comment on what you consider to have been the likely short and long term impact of the trade on African societies.
2. Migration is a major theme in the understanding of the African experience. Select and discuss at least four examples of migration in the African continent before 1870. Include comment on the objectives, accomplishments and failures of the migrants
3. Assume you visited and spent two months in either the Asanteland or Yorubaland or Hausaland or Igboland in 1825. Write a report of your observations there. Focus your attention on political, economic, social and cultural life. Conclude your essay by commenting on what you consider to be the African perception of what the advancement in civilization should entail
. 4. A knowledge of the shaping of the South African society to 1850 is critical to the understanding of that region’s history in later years. Assume you were invited to give a lecture on “The Shaping of South African Society to 1850.” Discuss at least four themes you will emphasize in your lecture. State why selected these themes and support your argument with historical data.
5. Select an African king/leader before 1870 and craft a biographical essay on him. Focus your attention on his rise to power, administrative style, economic policy, achievements, failures, weaknesses, and legacy. Include comment on what you consider to a unique characteristic of African leaders before 1870.
6. Select and discuss at least four examples of the role of long distance trade in the shaping of African society before 1870. Include on what you consider to be the most enduring impact of long distance trade in the continent
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]