- ummarize the childhood and family life of an individual of your choice: yourself, a friend, a fictional character (e.g., from a book, movie or television program). Your grade is not contingent on your self-disclosure of personal information. If you choose to write about someone you know, you should obtain their permission first and change all personally identifying information. If you choose to write about your own childhood, only include what you feel comfortable sharing and do not include any sensitive information about others without obtaining their permission. Some of the information you could include are the following:
- Place of birth (e.g., state, country, or geographical region)?
- Birth order
- Where did the child grow up?
- What was childhood like?
- How did an understanding of self and gender begin to develop?
- What role did gender stereotypes play?
- What types of toys were encouraged?
- What activities were encouraged?
- What was adolescence like? Which aspects of the transition were challenging and which aspects represented a smooth transition?
- *You are not required to disclose personal information in this course regarding sexual history, history of abuse and neglect, psychological treatment, and relationships with parents, peers, and spouses or significant others.
- Detail the nature versus nurture controversy from the scientific evidence. Address the following:
- Define nature and nurture.
- Describe which (either nature or nurture) you feel had a greater impact on your development.
- How did nature and nurture work together to influence who you are today in terms of personality, sexuality, and gender?
Your paper must be two to three pages in length
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]