As you have seen this week, a marketing plan is a tool to help an organization achieve the goals and objectives identified in its strategic plan. In order to be effective, a marketing plan must accurately reflect what the health care organization is trying to accomplish. The marketing plan should also offer a realistic assessment of the market environment, the organization’s position in that market, and a clear and logical strategy consistent with actual conditions and desired outcomes.
In this Application, you will identify and evaluate an actual marketing plan for a health care organization.
To prepare for this Application Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources.
- Locate and select a health care marketing plan from the Internet, library, or the organization with which you are associated.
To complete this Application Assignment, write a 3-page paper analyzing your chosen health care marketing plan. Be sure to address the following:
- Briefly describe the health care organization (type, location, size, etc).
- Analyze how well the marketing plan defines what the health care organization is trying to accomplish. Provide details and justification.
- Explain to what extent the health care organization understands its environment, the market, and competition. What key market data is presented?
- Evaluate whether the strategy action match seems logical. Explain.
- Evaluate whether the marketing objectives are specific. Explain. Provide suggestions if they are not.
- Evaluate whether tactics are specific, appropriate, and backed with enough power to meet the marketing objectives. Explain.
- Evaluate whether the health care organization’s marketing plan is logical and realistic. Explain.
- Evaluate whether the health care organization’s marketing plan is cohesive. Explain.
- Identify and analyze some barriers to the health care organization’s marketing plan’s success.
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources
Kotler, N. G., Kotler, P., & Kotler, W. I. (2008). Museum marketing and strategy: Designing missions, building audiences, generating revenue and resources (pp. 31–32). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Article: Aluise, T. (1987). Components of a medical practice marketing plan. Journal of Health Care Marketing, 7(3), 54–57.
Article: Eliscu, A. (2000). A breast care center marketing plan. Marketing Health Services, 20(3),
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]